The Junior program at Royal Fremantle has a rich history of developing world-class players with alumni including:
- Craig Parry – 2 x PGA Tour Winner
- Greg Chalmers – 11 x Worldwide Professional Wins
- Minjee Lee – 6 x LPGA Tour Winner including 1x Major
- Min Woo Lee – 2 x European Tour Winner including 1x Rolex Series
- Oliver Goss – US Masters Low-Am
Currently, we have two members who have recently graduated from the Junior Program at the club who are actively pursuing their dreams of becoming Professionals in Hayden Hopewell and Abbie Teasdale
MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES & BENEFITS
- Daily access to a championship golf course and practice facilities
- Complimentary driving range balls
- Access to 5 PGA of Australia Coaches including the Low Amateur at the 2014 Masters Tournament Oliver Goss
- Opportunity to engage with current world-class players such as Minjee and Min Woo Lee
- Weekly Junior competitions held on Sunday mornings, playing for Monthly Medal, Stroke Average and Order of Merit awards
- Engage with other juniors and develop new friendships
- Represent Royal Fremantle by playing in the club’s Pennant Teams
Junior SPR Member
- SPR stands for Special Playing Rights
- Membership category earned by achieving a handicap of 9.9 or below and satisfying the Core Values of Royal Fremantle and the Junior Program.
- SPR Juniors have the same benefits as Junior Members with the addition of booking and playing rights to all of the club competitions during the week, except the Ladies competitions if you are a male.
- Submit a completed application form to the club’s administration office
- Meet with Junior Development Officer Oliver Goss
- Application is submitted for Board approval
- Membership commences from the 1st of the following month
Please click the link below to view the application form
Annual fees are $520 per year which includes affiliation fees and insurance. New members will pay a joining fee of $50 which is a one-time payment.
Weekly Junior Competitions are held on Sunday mornings. Players compete for weekly prizes alongside the annual Stoke Average and Order of Merit awards, presented at the Junior Awards Night at the end of the year.
Players also enjoy complimentary food and drink and an increased prize pool thanks to the generous support of the Royal Fremantle Members.
A Monthly Medal is hosted each month with the Winner earning their place in the final, competing for the Monthly Medal Trophy.
Some other competitions our Junior Members enjoy include:
- Junior Club Championships
- Junior Parent Golf Day
Fixtures and Bookings
To see the upcoming fixtures and make a booking for the Junior Competitions, please click here
JUNIOR DEVELOPMENT SQUAD
The Royal Fremantle Junior Development Squad has one main goal:
- Provide elite Junior Members with the opportunity to learn the necessary tools to becoming Professionals
This is achieved through a holistic approach and aligning with the Core Values of Community, Leadership and Positivity. This squad is invitation only and all squad members have earned their place by aligning with the Core Values and proven playing capabilities.
2021 Squad Members
The squad members for 2021 are:
- Mandeep Singh
- Hunter Woodley-Page